- My cart
- No products in the cart.
After a lot of Testing, we found that circuits like Stator Gator are too noisy and works well ONLY with Futaba GV1 Governor Unit..
We suggest do not use them on FBL Unit or other Flight Stabilization System with direct connection (without Futaba’s GV1)..
The most clear solution to enjoy Governor Function with your Gasser is the magnetic sensors.
As the mounting on a gasser helicopters with custom clutch bells is a problem, we design a nice carbon fiber mount that supports all magnetic sensors of the market and now you can have a safe Governor for your Gasser Helicopter reading the engine’s RPM direct from the engine’s flywheel magnets.
- Easy & Secure Governor Sensor mounting
- Safe (noiseless) Governor use
- Direct RPM reading from the engine’s flywheel magnets
- Adjustable sensor possition for perfect sensor to magnet gap
- High quality Carbon Fiber (2MM thick) that replaces the 2 plastic wassers under the Engine’s Coil
- Pre-driled holes for Futaba’s Governor Magnetic Sensor
- Tire Up Slots for secure any Magnetic Sensor of the market
- Kill switch can be still used
- Clean & Practical Setup